- Blodgett Hill Fox Run. In Merrimack at 10 a.m. on Saturday, join both amateur and professional runners for the Blodgett Hill Fox Run 7K, through the Horse Hill Nature Preserve. The race includes a raffle. The fee is $20 beforehand; $25 post-entry.
- Southern style pig roast. The Hampton Historical Societywill be hosting its annual – and only – fundraising event from noon to 2:30 p.m. at the Tuck Museum. Tickets are $20; $10 for students 9-16, with 8 and younger getting in for free.
- The Transistors. Also on Saturday, at 2 p.m. in Salem, the Field of Dreams Summer Concert Series continues featuring the ‘60s sound of The Transistors. The concert is free; bring lawn chairs or blankets and enjoy the show.
- Bruce Cockburn. This legendary Canadian folk-rocker with a political edge will be performing at 7 p.m. on Sunday at the Prescott Park Arts Festival in Portsmouth. The show is free but a suggested donation of $8 to $10 will be accepted.
- Breaking Bad. Also on Sunday, at 9 p.m. in Nashua,Chunky’s Cinema Pub will be airing the final episodes of “Breaking Bad.” The showing is free.
- Hopkinton State Fair. And last but not least, the 98th annual Hopkinton State Fair in Contoocook runs through Sept. 2, with all kinds of rides, events, live animals, displays and more.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something